Health insurance is valuable protection against debt from medical bills. However, if diagnosed with a critical illness like cancer or heart disease, individuals may still have trouble covering out-of-pocket expenses.
BankersWorksite® Group Critical Illness protection can help cover additional financial costs—deductibles, co-payments, medicine or therapy—associated with a serious illness. Our flexible plan design can help by providing a lump sum benefit to be used for additional expenses related to a critical illness event.
- Provides fixed benefit amounts payable upon initial diagnosis of the specified critical illness
- Guaranteed Issue amounts
- Competitive rates, issue and attained age rates available
- Coverage available for spouse and child(ren)
- Covers a wide variety of covered conditions
- Benefits are paid regardless of any other coverage
- Optional Riders expand coverage for additional occurrences and reoccurrences
- No restrictions on use and no maximum issue age
*Specific covered conditions and details may vary.