A major illness can have a devastating impact on both an individual and their family. Dealing with care, recovery or death can put a strain on loved ones mentally, physically and financially.
BankersWorksite® Group Whole Life insurance with living benefits offers coverage that can help safeguard financial security if an individual is faced with an unexpected medical event. Whole Life coverage also includes guaranteed benefits that are easily accessible and can help with expenses, allowing families to keeping their financial health intact.
- Guaranteed coverage for life – no cancellation, regardless of age or health
- Portable, permanent coverage with premiums that never increase and stays with you regardless
of where you go; as long as your premiums are paid on time
- Lump sum payment to beneficiaries
- Can assist with final expenses and estate taxes
- Optional Riders that expand coverage
- Cash Value can be accessed over the lifetime through a policy loan to supplement retirement, college
tuition, down payment on a home, a business and emergency funds or pay the policy itself**
- Monthly Accelerated Death Benefit for Chronic Illness Rider***
*Plan details may vary.
**Any outstanding policy loans will be subtracted from the death benefits.
***Face amount of certificate payable at death will be reduced by an amount equal to the total amount of the death benefit that has been accelerated.